Hospice is about living each day to the fullest. We are about helping individuals dying of terminal illnesses live each day to the fullest in a pain-free environment, with dignity and peace.
As a hospice volunteer, you can be a part of this incredible journey.
Volunteers serve in many ways. Duties vary, but volunteers most often:
- Perform household chores.
- Run errands.
- Provide physical care (dressing, bathing, etc.).
- Listen to concerns.
- Keep the patient company.
- Provide a link to the hospice staff.
- Offer support and comfort.