- Respite Care
- B.A.B.E.S, Inc.'s Thinking Cap
- M.A.P.S (Mother's Accessing Parenting Skills)
- WM's Project (Women's Minds Project)
The existence of B.A.B.E.S., reduces situations that can sometimes result in child abuse and provide a positive impact on the “quality of life” for children and parents through:
- Respite, defined as an interval of relief or rest. B.A.B.E.S. provides this service for parents up to the age of 27. Respite services as a tool for the prevention of child abuse, the stabilization of the families, and the creation of a healthy, safe environment.
- B.A.B.E.S. Thinking Cap, an academic enrichment and support program designed to assist in the elimination of one of the “risk” factors contributing to unplanned pregnancy among adolescents. The academic component is effective in increasing educational success for children who may be considered “youth at risk”.
- Just for Dads Club, a support group focused on the concerns of young fathers. The group meets once a month.
- M.A.P.S. (Mothers Accessing Parenting Skills), the parent education tool B.A.B.E.S. uses along with its counseling partner, Reach Counseling, to provide counseling and parent education to female program participants.