The Community Benefit Tree, Inc. is 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization governed by Christian values. We are here to celebrate people’s lives and support during their medical crisis. We help family, friends, co-workers plan a Celebration of Support Party for their loved one who is going through a medical crisis. This one day party helps the family with funds for living and medical expenses and it provides strength, hope and joy to experience all the support from the family, friends and community attending the party. Community Benefit Tree also provides education, support, resources and financial assistance for families struggling with a medical crisis.
Community Benefit Tree offers support to individuals going through a medical crisis, typically through a Celebration of Support Party.
What kind of support can you expect from the Community Benefit Tree in your Celebration of Support Party planning process?
- Mentoring: a celebration Team Coach will be assisting you through the planning process
- Event supplies and equipment
- Raffle license usage
- Celebration party promotion
- Credit card machine usage
- Access to our Celebration Partner Program: businesses provided services and/or items for free or at a discounted rate for the planning of the party
- Volunteers to assist you at the party (as agreed upon)
- A handbook that guides you step by step on how to plan the Celebration party
- PayPal accessibility
- Ability to print and/or design promotional materials
- Website, social media and PR exposure
- Nonprofit status (tax exemptions for donations)
- Disbursement of funds raised to ensure recipient sustainability
- Most IMPORTANTLY credibility for your recipient!
We provide individuals and their families struggling with a medical crisis with:
- Educational tools for the fund
- Financial assistance and sustainability
- Budgeting/cash flow analysis
- Debt management
- Estate planning
- Review and negotiation of medical bills
- Review of insurance policy
- Emotional support
- Health educational classes
How you can help:
- Volunteer at an individual event
- Donate to an event
- Join the CBT volunteer team and help multiple people through their medical crisis
- Help plan a celebration
- Assist in the CBT office
- Join our fundraising planning team
- Donate supplies/materials
- Help maintain supplies at our warehouse
- Host a fundraiser
- Contact us for many more OPPORTUNITIES!