RSVP is a program for volunteers age 55+ who live in Outagamie or Calumet counties.
RSVP matches your interests, skills and experience to priority community needs. Through RSVP you can learn a new skill, teach others or just have fun serving our community with people like yourself.
RSVP is a federally funded program created to meet needs using the experience of older adults. Your local RSVP project is sponsored by the Volunteer Center of East Central WI
Check out our partnerships with in the opportunities we promote.
The RSVP program recruits and supports volunteers age 55+ who serve in the following areas:
- Tutoring in math and reading
For low income families and individuals
- Building homes
- Raising funds for low income housing
- Mentoring families
- Driving Seniors to appointments and social activities
- Leading Exercise Programs
- Visiting the Home Bound
For our non-profit partners
- Building capacity through governance, program development and fundraising
For the Community at Large
- Assisting in disaster response