The Volunteer Center of East Central WI has several programs, we
- Assists community members in finding the right opportunity for their skills, interests and availability
- Works closely with our non-profit partners to recruit volunteers to assist in their mission
- Coordinates and supports local businesses developing employee volunteer programs
- Directs the RSVP 55 + Volunteer Program for Outagamie and Calumet County
- Is a resource for local volunteer managers in the field of volunteer management
- Disaster Response: Coordinates spontaneous volunteers in time of local disaster. Activated by Outagamie County Emergency Management.
The mission of the Volunteer Center of East Central Wisconsin is to develop, coordinate and promote volunteerism to address community needs in East Central Wisconsin. Areas being served include Outagamie, Winnebago, and Calumet Counties
The Volunteer Center of East Central Wisconsin is the sponsor of the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Outagamie and Calumet counties. The Volunteer Center serves Outagamie, Calumet and Winnebago Counties.
In Appleton the phone number is (920) 832-9360 In Oshkosh the phone number is (920) 230-3663
Our website with a searchable database of over 500 volunteer opportunities for you to review at www.volunteercenter.net