Outagamie County Emergency Management coordinates effective response and recovery efforts relating to natural and technological disasters and supporting the local communities and their citizens within Outagamie County. Through planning, training, and exercising, we prepare our citizens and our response personnel to help minimize the loss of lives and property.
• Maintain the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) for Outagamie County
• Provide assistance for emergency response to emergencies and disasters
• Develop and update emergency plans for all hazards impacting our community
• Provide liaison with local, state and federal authorities during emergencies and disasters
• Develop, coordinate and conduct emergency management training/exercise programs
• Develop and distribute emergency management presentations, brochures, pamphlets, public service announcements and other relevant information for civic organizations, businesses, and the public.