Do you enjoy talking to people and sharing information about community resources? Would you like to learn more about non-profit outreach? We are looking for a community outreach volunteer to represent SOAR Fox Cities at fairs, festivals and community events in the Fox Valley!
SOAR Fox Cities is a local non-profit organization with the mission to empower people with differing abilities. For more information about this and other volunteer opportunities please contact the volunteer coordinator, Laura Lopez, at 920-731-9831 x113 or email@example.com.
- Learn key information about SOAR Fox Cities’ programs & services.
- Represent SOAR Fox Cities at area fairs, festivals, and other community outreach and education events.
- Coordinate resource tables/booths for SOAR Fox Cities including gathering materials prior to events, set-up, outreach at events, and tear down.
- Identify appropriate locations for advertisements and help distribute promotional materials for SOAR Fox Cities.
- Attend committee or coalition meetings as a representative of SOAR Fox Cities and report back to SOAR staff.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and enthusiasm for interacting with people.
- Dependability, mature judgment, flexibility, and a positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to help coordinate events and meetings.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and efficiently.
- Willingness and availability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.